Louis's Blog
Labels
Comp 1
Comp 3
Project Doc
Project SB
Thursday, 22 February 2024
Final Magazine
Here are the images for my magazine cover, contents page, and double page spread
I'm unable to add a flipbook because it says that my files exceed the file limit
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Preliminary Research
This is my preliminary research For the first week, I took a look at various music videos with different genres. Here is what I like about t...
Audience feedback
This post explains how we showed a rough draft of our music video, album cover, and social media page to some members of our target audience...
Research: Genre
Me and my team have decided to create a music video in the genre of Indie. Typical conventions from the indie genre Most RnB songs have some...
No comments:
Post a Comment